The Curriculum for MBBS
Basic information about MBBS course:
- NAME OF THE COURSE: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & PREREQUISITE FOR ENTRANCE IN MBBS COURSE:
- HSC or equivalent with Science.(Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
- Candidate has to secure required grade point in the SSC and HSC examinations.
- STUDENTS SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS COURSE: According to decision by the proper competent authority as per merit.
- MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: English
- DURATION: MBBS course comprises of 5 Years, followed by logbook based rotatory internship for one year.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND DURATION
THE MBBS COURSE IS DIVIDED INTO FOUR PHASES